– Alexandro Miuchi
– Knight 5 / Archer 5 (aiming for Gunslinger)
– Claudia Orator
– Alexandro tries to go get around well dressed, but because of his many travels and lack of washing, things tend to get dirty every once in a while. Nevertheless, he manages to look more like a charming stranger than a stray bandit. He wears loose, wide pants, held up with a long red sash, which he likes a lot, because he likes the way it waves when he walks. Gives him some extra flair, he says. He has a tight fitting sleeveless vest which is practical for combat practise but could nevertheless be worn on a day-to-day basis. His soft leather gloves and boots are black and are designed not to restrict his movements. On his left hand, middle finger, he wears a signet ring with his family emblem. On his right wrist shines a silver bracelet. He has a silver necklace, a cross with a blue gem in the middle. A long red, slightly ragged travelling cloak and a wide brimmed red hat finish the picture. He himself has long dark brown – almost black – hair and a thin, but not gaunt, face. His eyes are green and he has a unshaven appearance. He does not have any tattoos or piercing, in fact, he finds the very idea unhygienic and savage.
– Alexandro is a bit of a dramatic person, quick to brag, overexaggerate and speak. He enjoys flirting and will do so under any circumstances. Although he might act to be sad sometimes, Alexandro is quite the optimist, and his mood is rarely dampened by anything. He enjoys food and drink, in moderate amounts, and enjoys music and theatres greatly. He has even taken to playing an instrument himself, a guitar, and likes to practise everyday before going to sleep. Also, being a true gunslinger, Alexandro rarily backs down from a fight, and being in the face of fearsome enemies only seem to encourage his fighting spirit, especially with other people around. He's always in for another adventure, and likes to tell stories of adventures he's already been through. Alexandro wouldn't give up the adventurer's life for anything, and although some tried to keep him in one place, his curiosity always got the best of him.
– Alexandro grew up in Decima's higher social circles, where he was taught some etiquette (although he never really mastered that completely) and given the opportunity to have some decent combat training. Through his training as a Knight he came to be familiar with firearms, and he took a great liking to them. Continuing in the ways of the archer (even though he focused on firearms) Alexandro never knew a boring moment. In the mornings, he trained, in the afternoons he studied (sometimes anyway), and in the evenings he had his fun and escapades. He is quite known in the Decima party life anyways. Once, he defeated a local Nobleman, Lord Sarris, in a duel which lasted almost 15 minutes and ravaged almost 3 taverns. In the end, the debt he paid for broken furniture was almost as legendary as the duel itself. The most known incident however, is Alexandro's first and only meeting with the Empress, Claudia Orator. During a high-class ball, he happened to spot the Empress and a rather dim-witted servant who was trying to shoot a cork from a bottle of champagne. The cork shot forth towards the Empress, but Alexandro was able to stop it by jumping in front of it. The Empress saw the whole thing, and asked Alexandro how she could thank him. Alexandro, modest by nature, said he required nothing, except for a little kiss. The Empress was insulted, slapped the youngman in his face, and the cityguard threw him out, with the whole room watching. Rumors he'd just bluntly put his lips onto the queen's would circulate for months to come.
Some time later, when the War of Corruption started, he felt it would be another great adventure, and somewhere he also thought of it as his duty to go and help. In the end, he'd never meant for himself to have a long life. He just wanted there'd be stories about him for decades to come, and not just about his nightlife. He fought several battles, but it soon became apparent he wasn't much of a grunt, so he was relocated to a special strike team. Alexandro worked better in this small group, and did several successful raids on supply camps of Thadre. His Red cloak and hat made him known as the Red Gunner, although no great deeds are on his name yet.
After the war, Alexandro "The Red" returned to Decima, taking up the life of the adventurer once more, offering his services to those with the most money and the most interesting jobs.
Weapon of Choice
– Pistols and Epee
– He keeps an unique coin which he is very fond of, and he likes to flip it, especially when he has to make choices between two things. The necklace he wears belonged to his first girlfriend, who basically was the greatest influence in his life aside from his parents. He also has a pet raven named "Wolfgang" but to whom he refers as "Wolfy", for every traveller needs a stalwart companion on his way to nowhere in particular.
Experience/To next level
Pistol +5 (10 Atk, 1 Def, 7 Rng, 3 WGT)
Epee +2 (4 Atk, 4 Spd, 4 WGT)
Doublet (magical: Drain Life) (1 Def, 6 WGT, +1 hp every 2 turns)
Stetson +3 (2 Cha, 1 Mag, 4 Spd, 1 WGT) (+2 vs Sun)
Guitar (1,25 WGT, Perform (Musical) +3)
Silver Necklace (magical: Restore Sight) (1 CHA, 1 WGT, +5 Darkvision, see in darkness)
Golden Cloak (3 CHA, 3 WGT, +2 against fear) (magical: Summon Apparition) (cast blink 3x/day)
40 bullets (4 WGT)
40 gunpowder (4 WGT)
Healing Potion x 1
Lesser Healing Potion x 1
HP – 38/44
MP – 10/10
STR – 5
CON – 8
DEX – 8 (10 ranged attack)
INT – 5
MAG – 5
CHA – 7 (9 vs. fear)
– Handle Swords, High Morale, Defensive Stance, Handle Bows, Marksmanship, Track, Handle Pistol, Rapid Reload Firearms, Finesse, Moving Shot
Skill Points – 1
– Tired of having to resort to greedy merchants for arrows, the Archer learns how to craft his own arrows out of whatever materials he can get his hands on. Each new material yields different kinds of arrow, the only way to know which makes which is to try it on as many different kinds as stuff as can be found.
– Once a day for every 3 levels, Alexandro can attempt to deal d6 + charisma damage to any opposing element characters in the area.
- Loading 5 bullets in your barrel at once might be risky, since there is a 10% chance your barrel might burst. Nevertheless, there's a 90% chance you'll hit 5 diferent targets in front of you!
- Fire a spread shot straight into the sky, how long will the bullets take to fall? no one knows, who will they hit? no one knows either, the one thing that matters is that whoever gets hit won't really have time to dodge or block.
Realms of Lemire
Characters of the Realms