WARNING!That means *Phoenix* Art 2010 has some artwork, but not all of my 2010 art because it's the middle of 2010 and I got a website.
This page has officially shut down.
None of it will be updated at all.
Because I have a website! WOOT!
Check it out: www.galleryofapril.webs.com
Check my website for the rest of it. :]
~*Phoenix* Contest Art~
^This page will be updated.
Old, No longer updated pages:
~April's Angels ~ April's Dragons ~ April's Elves ~ April's Fairies ~ April's Other Pics ~ April's Fanart~
What's An Artist?
Dictionary.com-Unabridged (v 1.1)
1. a person who produces works in any of the arts that are primarily subject to aesthetic criteria.
2. a person who practices one of the fine arts, esp. a painter or sculptor.
3. a person whose trade or profession requires a knowledge of design, drawing, painting, etc.: a commercial artist.
4. a person who works in one of the performing arts, as an actor, musician, or singer; a public performer: a mime artist; an artist of the dance.
5. a person whose work exhibits exceptional skill.
6. a person who is expert at trickery or deceit: He's an artist with cards.
7. Obsolete. an artisan.
Artist, artisan are persons having superior skill or ability, or who are capable of producing superior work. An artist is a person engaged in some type of fine art. An artisan is engaged in a craft or applied art.
American Heritage Dictionary
One, such as a painter, sculptor, or writer, who is able by virtue of imagination and talent or skill to create works of aesthetic value, especially in the fine arts.
A person whose work shows exceptional creative ability or skill: You are an artist in the kitchen.
One, such as an actor or singer, who works in the performing arts.
One who is adept at an activity, especially one involving trickery or deceit: a con artist.
Check out What's an Artist? Funny Edition! hosted by ME, [*Phoenix*]!
Check out all my work!
April's Art, April's Poems, April's Stories, April's Characters, April's Photos