Before I Join the Choir Invisible
Inspired by the film The Bucket List
, I (i.e. [Linderel
]) started compiling a list of things to do before I die. Friends are welcome to add their own - just ask for the password.
* go bungee jumping
* visit the States
* do a tour of Great Britain and Ireland
* get a master's degree
* publish a book
* have sex
* learn to swim
* read all the books on my reading list
* co-habit with a cat
* open an antiquarian café (in France, maybe)
* learn French!
* plant a tree
* cultivate a small garden
* write a hit song
* live in the Netherlands
* visit the Louvre
* meet Neil Gaiman
* see the northern lights
* go interrailing
* trek across Asia
* attend big open-air festivals without freaking out
* lead a nomadic lifestyle for a year or two
* climb the fjord mountains
* meet [Jitter
] and a bunch of other ET people
* visit Paris, Majorca, Nepal and Tahiti
* photograph a solar eclipse
* stand on the grounds of the Little Big Horn
* publish this bloody book!
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [Linderel
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [Faery
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [someelf
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [wicked fae mage
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [Nioniel
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [Cillamoon
* meet and have a grand photographic adventure with "fill in the Blank"
* acquire a good heavy duty scooter for going adventuring
* do the grand UK tour and visit everyone I know there and JKR's place, Tolkien's home and other nifty spots and get some raven feathers from the Tower of London's most honored guardians.
* Visit New Zealand and the Shire
* attend the various immense cons on the continent, and for that matter, here in the states.
* attend Dragon Con
* change the world, no matter how little
* visit Kansas City
* cagedive with sharks
* see the northern lights
* meet loads of people from Elftown, starting with [Triola
] and [Jitter
* become a Master of Science (Msc in marine biology)
* get my PhD
* win a pubquiz
* swim right into the mouth of a basking shark
* get a horde of feminists chasing me with pitchforks and torches
* Get a doctorate, or at the very least several master's
* Have children
* Live in Britain
* Visit Ireland
, Provence, New Zealand, Prague
, Svalbard and revisit the U.S.
* See a play by Shakespeare at the Globe
* Go to Taizé
* Have more kids
* Sell a painting of mine for more than $50
* Meet Le Skurpists
* Move out of this town
* Dye my hair vivid purple (Clementine style)
* Travel around Greece
* Visit the UK and Ireland
* Visit Paris
* Visit Portugal
* Visit the Netherlands
* Have kids
* Own all the animals I want
* See a black panther, preferably in the wild
* Touch a black panther...obviously in captivity
* Move into a lovely house in the country
* Go to the Lake District
* Go back to college and maybe even Uni
* Have my work in an art gallery
* Own more German Shepherds!!!
[Duke Devlin]'s list
* Start a bucket list.
* Write a publishable novel.
* Visit the United States.
* Meet Lenale!
* Visit Russia.
* Ride the Orient Express.
* Learn to dance.
* Become fluent in German.
* Learn conversational Russian.
* Get my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. (Only two more gradings, and 3 pregrades!)
* Learn to play the piano well.
* Go scuba-diving.
* Try fire-walking!
* See the Aurora Borealis first-hand.
* See Niagara Falls.
* Visit the Grand Canyon.
* Visit Berlin, Germany.
* Gamble in Vegas!
* Walk the length of The Great Wall of China.
* Ride a rollercoaster. =/
* Survive a Zombie apocalypse. Join a Zombie-walk.
* Learn Italian, and pass the exam at the end of next year :)
* Attend a DevMeet.
* Give Blood (Stolen from [wicked fae mage] :) )
* Give blood regularly
* Get a tattoo.
*Finish my degree (6 months at the most guys... :P)
*Have the amazing creative career I've always wanted
*Grow a huge vegetable garden and cease grocery shopping for vegetables! :O
*Sell design work
*Sell design work for more than $10,000
*Become a successful illustrator on the side
*Open a little bakeshop - cupcakes, brownies and goodness, with all the packaging and branding designed by myself!
*Own my own house - in Melbourne, with floorboards and high ceilings!
*Get a pacemaker and live to 25!
*Get secretly married
*Come into some money
*Have whipped cream and butterscotch licked off my body
*Live in France for awhile
*Remember how to speak italian again, and visit relatives!
*Always have a kitten
*Throw the always intended garden party at our current house and string huge paper lanterns between the trees in the orchard
*Live up to my potential!
*Be happy, and content in my life
*Raise a child
*Cut all my long red hair off
*Be nice, instead of honest at least once
*Convert an old cream mini with a new engine and cut down dash from the cooper s
*Maintain hedges well
*Built and/or refinish my own furniture
*Work for myself - successfully, not just freelancing.
*Live life like my parents
*Go further with my writing - I've been published! What happened?
*Create an alias and fake bank account
*Forge documents like a master
*Be the expert in my field
*Meet [sweet.tx.tea] in person.
*Buy a house with [W.L.].
*Learn how to Photoshop.
*Grow my hair out incredibly long.
*Plant a tree.
*Lose enough weight to make me happy.
*Meet and have a grand photographic adventure with [Skydancer] ;)
*Sell my photography.
*See Les Miserables live, preferably with the original cast.
*Swim in the Ocean.
*Get my tattoo touched up.
*Get a new tattoo.
*Get a puppy.
*Obtain a job I enjoy.
*Go to Sea World.
[Captain Rachel Black]'s List
*Publish The Arien Trilogy
*Win an Oscar
*Direct a choir
*Speak French Fluently
*More to list when I am feeling creative :D
*Go to France
*Get on the Dean's List
*Make my own pattern and sew it
*Be successful at the aforementioned task
*Write a novel
*Publish a novel
*Be published for short stories
*Publish a book of poetry
*See Lady Gaga live in concert
*Taste a grape from my grape vine
*Taste an apple from my apple tree
*Declare a major (I even declared TWO!)
*Sell a piece of art
*Read 1,000 novels
*Speak French fluently
*Go on an archaeological dig
*Be "fluent" in Latin
*Learn Ancient Greek
*Have a domesticated fox
*Have a bunny
*Meet moar friends from here! (:
*Have my art featured in a museum
*Write a play
*See said play performed
*Knit a pair of socks
*Get my B.A./Graduate from Uni
*Finish one/several of my sewing/knitting/jewelry projects
*Go to Genzano Italy with Montclair State University in July and learn about archaeology
*Go to graduate school
*Make homemade pickes
*Have an epic picnic of epic proportions!
*Go to Ostia in Italy
*Visit the Amsterdam Public Library
*Read a book in Latin
*Read a book in French
*Have a successful fashion blog