Brought to you by the Council and Assembly
This contest is closed!
Winner: Creature Feature Contest<news:Winner [Creature Feature Contest@wiki]!>
Thank you to all that contributed!
Welcome to the Elftown Creature Feature contest. Please read the rules before entering.
A battle between all you fantasy and sci-fi lovers to create creatures in your own home environment.
Ogres at your kitchentable, aliens in your bed, fairies on your couch or robots under your desk: use your imagination!
1: As usual, all work must be your own. No matter how much you love someone's drawing, you may not enter it for them.
Anyone entering copied or stolen work will have their entry deleted.
2: Drawings, paintings, digital art, and photomanips will all be allowed. Show us what you can do on this one.
3: No written entries. Sorry writers. We only want Images in this one.
4: 2 entries per member maximum.
5: No graphic violence, or pornography, or other disturbing images, as the winner will be posted on Main Street.
6: All images must be uploaded to Elftown. Ask for wiki-privs if you don't have them already.
7: Have Fun!!!!
Since the chosen images will be featured on Main Street, we would like to keep them fairly small. Your image should be no wider than 300 pixels and the height should be no more than 500. Be creative but please keep that in mind!
August 31 2005
How to post it here:
Add your image after the last one that has been already posted. Don't forget to write its title and your user name. For example:
1. "Title" - [insert user name
The winner will be chosen by the council
, and will be featured on MainStreet.
the clock monster...he's not very origional...I hope nobody else posted a critter like her before I could...lol.
52. Creature inside the mirror - [Patri
] 'Critter In My Garden'
^click for better picture
] Anyone for cake 'n' tea?
55. Flame creature in candle - [Patri
] - 2nd entry.
56. 'Mystic fox on my shelf' - [Kiristo
57. 'Tetris Dragon' - [Sue Falkenkralle
58. 'Jivahgib in the bedroom.' - [nunt
I don't think he's allowed in here, but someone
left the door open. It wasn't me. *whistles innocently*
59. "dragon in my closet" -[Dragon Hawk
60. Metamorphosis... [Dragonartist]
61.[Lakayana] "A dead centaur on my bed"
:Imagine, I came home late at night to find this dead Centaur with an arrow on its chest on my bed!!.
62. [Amerthyst] Polly Playing Around on my computer... Again. (Larger version in my house)
63. [Cloudwatcher] My pixie in the little bottle that hangs around my neck ^_____^
64. [sugar_crazy_Fox] The Wichipook- cute, cuddly, and just as dangerous as they look. That means this is not a good thing that it's flying around my house.
65. [Thistlewood] I finally caught who was taking my scissors off my coffee table!
66. "Backyard beauty" - [Ocean Soul] I know it is a bit... big :(
67. [Iuna] An elf who's reading a fairytale.
68. [Rat Hacker] Zombie in My Kitchen Door
[Photo I took of my friend, mutalated with permission.]
69. "Fairy Flowers" [~Lady Morgana~]
70. "For the last time: my saucière is not a bath tub!" - [Yncke]
I recently discovered why the sauces tended to have a soapy flavour.
71. "Handly little Halfling!" - [xX.//Standing Up From Underneath//.Xx]
A mix of photo manipulation and cartoonism. Halfling was modeled by my friend, Tai who originally suggested the roaches should be Nazi's. 0_o Uh.... they're not by the way. ^^
((at this size, you can barely see the pointy ears!))
(*Thank You [Levoton] for helping me with the blade! I appreciate it!)
72.[zacula] I'm not fond of his personality, he chews holes in my socks.
73. [Phoxx] The monster under my bed that keeps stealing my favorite clothes (caught in the act)
74. [Lioness123] "Intruder" - It hunts for children while they sleep.
75. [evilhamster] thing that keeps wasting my ipod battery powerness >:0
76. ~ Sink Monster! ~ [Joholio]
77. [zacula] I caught the little bugger with my toothbrush
78. [The Scarlet Pumpernickle]-"Invasion"
79. "Bearly Elf"...[Artsieladie]...really myself. What's this thing, that's gonna' sing?
80. Baby Dragon [Lennever]
(I found this little gorgeousness on my balcony one evening. He had badly injured back after a fight with my neighbour's cat, which is stupid and obviously can't say the difference between a mouse and a dragon. Anyway, I did my best to help him, but I had to give him the white paper collar because he was biting the stitches all the time. It was white, but all the smoke... you can imagine. Actually I thought that I'll have to paint the walls again, he made them all grey with his smoky breath. But then it wasn't necessary, when his mom found him, I didn't have time to explain anything before she set the whole room on fire through the balcony door, so I rather moved.) Sorry about the quality, folks, I had to use my friend's old scanner. Didn't do a really good job...
81. "My bed is occupied" - [Ocean Soul] (second entry)
82. "Never Get Cold!" ---[Paul Doyle] Pauly the Anthro-Dragon strikes again. Partially unfinished, and didn't get time to color >_< Nevertheless, sometimes I wish I could do this for real. Of course, my apartment bathtub is a lot smaller than this, and can't suck enough :P
This picture has gotten me out of "artist block", and I will definitely finish and color, away from this contest.
This contest is closed!
Go or return to:
Creature Feature Contest