- Elise Marass
- The Clans
- Elise is very short and slender, as most Lynxes, however she possesses unnatural grace and beauty. She has long red hair which she wears in a long ponytail. She likes to paint 3 scratch-like stripes of red paint on each of her cheeks as it is popular amongst Lynxes. She wears no armor but short fur skirt and tank top and has inherited a staff inscribed with several runes and glyphs which she does not know how to use yet.
– Elise is very cheerful and kind, she is naturally curious (as cats are) and will sometimes try to meddle in the affairs of others. Overall she is a very happy girl who enjoys the company of others; unlike other Catfolk she is not discriminative towards the Dah'kin. She enjoys big cities but will not be long before she yearns for the wild again, she also has the tendency to take in any injured animal or critter she may find in her way. This has proven troublesome at times, especially since she nursed to health a baby pitch demon who follows her around during the night and watches over her from dark and hidden places during the day.
- Elise is the daughter of a prominent mage family and her real name is Melina Zhedanen of the Lynx Clan, she was trained as a shaman but has always considered herself inept with Magic, especially since she invented the “explosive healing glyphs”. Her parents tried to force her into a marriage with an older member of the panther clan to try and form an alliance between the Clans. Unable to take the pressure, young Melina escaped and adopted the alias of Elise. She now travels the land hoping to improve her magical skills and become strong and independent since she beliefs that as long as she depends on her parents, the marriage is unavoidable. She is usually very wary of strangers since she is sure (and quite correct) her parents are looking for her so she always wears a hooded cape in highly populated areas.
Weapon of Choice
- Elise knows how to write a special glyph that belongs to her family, yet she is still not powerful enough to use it or know it's effects. She has a small pitch demon which follows her around, he doesn't necessarily obey her but will always try to protect her, she calls him “Fluffy”…. -_-‘
- White (Life)
Experience/To next level
Cestus (6 Atk, 6 Def, 1 Spd, 5 Wgt)(E)
Cestus (6 Atk, 6 Def, 1 Spd, 5 Wgt)
Black Leather Armor (3 Def, 2 Mag, -1 Spd, 7 Wgt)
White Cloak (Bonus to Lv 1 White Magic, 3 Wgt)(E)
Rose Earrings (2 MP)(E)
Viper Ring (Poison Immune)(E)
Mage Shash (Bonus to White Magic, Wgt 2)(E)
Lamp (Wgt 2)
Oil Vial x 2 (Wgt 1)
Rations x 1 (Wgt 1)
Glyph of Strength x 1(E)
Parchment x 15
Spirit Guard Scroll
Healing Potion x 4(E)
Mana Potion x 4(E)
HP - 16
MP - 5/21
Str - 5
Con - 5
Int - 5
Mag - 8
Dex - 6
Cha - 6
– Handle Staff, Glyph Writing, Handle Claw, Level 1 White Magic, Glyph of Speed, Glyph of Strength, Magic Resistance (Racial), Healing, Drain Mana, Handle Spears, Elise's Boosting Glyph.
Skill Points - 0
Level 1 - Heal, Bless, Spirit Guard
- Every 5 levels, the Shaman can translate a spell he knows into glyph form and learn it as a glyph.
Elise's Boosting Glyph (Bless)
- Increases all stats by 2 while the glyph is activated. (5 MP to make, 3 to activate, 2 to maintain)
Back to Characters of the Realms