- Gaius Varro
- The Caessen Empire
- Gaius is a young man from Caessen. He is slender and not too physically strong. He has very short brown hair and brown eyes as well. His slightly tanned skin clearly mark his Ravillan nationality. He wears a small golden cross on a thin gold chain around his neck and white robes which identify him as an Acolyte.
- Gaius is very responsible and mature for his young age. He is quick to anger where people underestimate him but that does not make him reckless. He considers it's always best to plan carefully ahead. Being an acolyte he is deeply devoted to the arts of good an healing and does not tolerate dark magics.
- Gaius was an orphan in Ravilla, his parents had been Knights on the service of the late emperor Titus Orator and had given their life for the Ravillan Empire. Gaius, not being exactly strong or agile, but very smart, decided to follow the steps of his parents and joined the ranks of Ravilla as a Knight, but was soon transferred to the Ravillan Church to train as an acolyte. When Ravilla broke apart, Gaius took the side of Caessen, he served in the war of corruption along with his master, a High Priest of Caessen. After the war ended, Gaius's Master became fatally ill. As his master had been a tutor for the Empress, she came often to visit him and befriended Gaius. After his master's death Gaius was sent by the Empress to an undercover mission in Nerva.
Weapon of Choice
- He is actually an agent from Claudia Orator, empress of Caessen.
- White (Life)
Experience/To next level
Staff (1 Atk, 1 Def, 2 Rng, 3 Wgt)
White Robe (2 Mag, 5 Wgt)
White Cloak (2 Car, 1 Mag, 3 Wgt)
Viper Ring (Poison Immunity)
Dios Earrings (+2 vs Dark Element)
Mage Shash (Bonus to White Magic, 1 Wgt)
Letter from Claudia Orator
Turban (2 Int, 2 Car, 1 Wgt)
HP - 8/16
MP - 10/20
Str - 5
Def - 5
Int - 7
Mag - 8
Dex - 5
Car - 8
– Handle Staff, Healing, Level 1 White Magic, Level 2 White Magic, Scribble Basic Scroll, High Morale (Racial), Defensive Stance, Handle Longsword, Brew Potion.
Skill Points - 0
- Heal 1, Bless, Spirit Guard, De-paralyze
- Divine Inspiration, Mass Heal 1, Heal 2.
- Every 5 levels, the Acolyte can select a white magic spell and alter it, either increasing all of its effects by 1 or more grades ( 1 grade means from 4 turns duration to 5 turns, from d4 damage to d6, etc) or adding an extra GM-approved effect. The alteration of the spell has an XP cost of 500XP per spell level.
Back to Characters of the Realms