Page name: Peanut Butter Appreciation Society [Logged in view]
# of watchers: 2
Peanut Butter Appreciation Society
Welcome to the Peanut Butter Appreciation Society, brought to life by [blindfold fight-scene
] and [Miss.Kayree
]. yeah.. it is new.. and it kinda sucks right now, BUT it will get bigger.. and better... and eventually it will rule all. Wanna be a part of it? put your name on the list at the bottom of the page, then put the banner on your page. <*img:http://www.elftown.com/img/drawing/65377_1088522319.jpg*>
don't forget to delete the *'s!!!
Don't forget to put the banner in your house!!
Did you know....-The average American household consumes nearly 6 pound of peanut butter a year, totalling in about 570 million pounds... enough to cover the floor of the Grand Canyon!
-Skippy Peanut Butter, one of America's favorite brands was first sold on February 1, 1933.
-Today, almost 90 million jars are sold annually. That's almost 3 jars every second!
-Georgia is the #1 peanut producing state, but did you know that Texas is #2.
-Farmers (called growers) harvest the peanuts during September, October and November then sell them to companies known as peanut shellers.
-It takes almost 850 peanuts to make an 18 oz jar of peanut butter!
-People who become hysterical when peanut butter sticks to the roof of their mouth have 'arachibutyrophobia'.
-The Jif plant in Lexington, Kentucky is reportedly the largest peanut butter factory in the world.
-Peanut butter's high protein content draws moisture from your mouth. That's why it sticks to the roof of your mouth.
- Did you know in Australia the capital for peanuts is a town called Kingaroy
Our Motto? "Peanut Butter Es Muy Tastiful!"
So, a little word from the little guy, [blindfold fight-scene]. If you like peanut butter or the wiki wiki thing then give me a shout. I'm boring, i'm here all the time. Peanut butter es muy tastiful and have a nice day, yes...
Current Peanut Butter Lovers:
1.[blindfold fight-scene] & [Miss.Kayree]
5.[apple_7] i love peanut butter!!!
6.[*_* Smiley on Ecstasy] Peanut Butter!!! WHERE?!?!?!
7.[Tank_Girl] yummy yummy yummy
9.[fliwi flumpkin floozleberry] peanut butter is good...go buy some...
10.[bdvlsfan89] me loves peanut butter
11.[purpledaisy]*gobbles peanut butter greedily**smack! u can't have it!!!*
12. [to a new?]-there is nothing like jif on a hot piece of white toast..oozing..it tastes great with a little bit of fluff too..yum!
13. [Roma] LUCKY NUMBER 13! WOOT! *ahem* Peanut butter is...is...like..A JESUS HUG! It's that good! *narfs*
14. [basketballgurl2] mmmm...peanut butter
15.[Denny Jojomojolojo] HA Beat That Jon!
16. [exodus_origin (eep I messed up big time)] i like peanut butter... i like peanut butter a lot... a whole dam lot
17. [*sAxy*eM*] PB rox!!!
18. [#9437] I like the crunchy kind.
19. [dimmu_borgir3212] any peanut butter is good, no jelly
20.[itnom] i love chocolate peanut butter, its my favorite!!!
21. [I Want to Be Bella, And I Want My Edward] yeah i got #21!! and *takes deep breath*.. I AM SUPREME OVERLORD OF PEANUT BUTTER (at leest among my friends)
22. [no hardcore dancing in the living room.] i always keep at least one jar of peanut butter in my room
23. [The Apocalypse] I love peanut butter!!! i Eat at least one spoonful almost every day
24. [DaniDarkHeart] Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are my favorite!! :)
25. [jo has gone] peanut butter's lurvly! but the smooth stuff isnt as nice as the crunchy stuff lmao
26. [Princess Carwash] Peanut Butter Es Muy Tastiful!!! FOR EVA!!! Le beurre peant est savoureux 4E!!!
27. [Krista.] : MmMmMm P-Nut Buttr...
28. [Glade] : PEANUT BUTTER 4-ever!!!!!!!
29. [Shyest] Forget pb&j, pb will do.
30.[Kill_Bunni]PEANUTS BUTTER ROX!
31.[~username~]Peanuts & butter tastes nothing like peanut butter.
32. [=Katura=] PB rules my soul
33. [Raven Shortie] It's all mine *looks around* U can't seperate us!
34. [I'm off elftown now!] Once Hiked 212Km with 2 tubs of peanut butter, just wouldn't leave it behind. *lightly tapps peanut butter tub sitting on lao and smiles contently*
|Show these comments on your site|