– [Blood Raven
- Shugu Eduxi
- The Clans
- With his jet black fur, it is immediately apparent Shugu is a Panther, and even for a Panther he has really black fur. He wears colourful clothing, though, but he always has a dark green cloak at the ready, in case he needs to use his camouflage. His colourful robe (red, white, blue, green, yellow, black, it’s all there) is adorned with tribal decorations, such as tribals, little animal bones, claws, feathers and small pieces of glass. His face is not decorated with any tattoos, but he has two earrings in each ear. His hair is dreaded, and the thick dreads reach to his chest. Colourful treads and wooden figurines are intertwined in them.
– Shugu is a bit odd, at times, but mostly he tries to give everybody good advice, trying to be a good friend. Sometimes he over exaggerates it though, ranting on and on about a specific subject or giving advice when nobody needs it, or really wishes to hear it. He does have depressive periods, during which he may expose quite morbid thoughts. At times, he fears his morbid side will take over and nobody will like him anymore. Because of this, he hasn’t made much friends in his life, as he isn’t very open. Shugu is more likely to spend his entire life with 1 good friend than to be surrounded by people he knows a bit. Also, because he never really felt like talking to anybody about himself, he has years and years of bottled up frustrations within himself, which is where his ‘darker side’ originates from.
In battle, he believes more in an indirect approach. He’ll weaken his opponent and strengthen his friends before he’ll actively seek combat himself. Even if he chooses to damage opponents, he’ll prefer to use as much glyphs and spells as possible, before resorting to melee.
- Shugu is was born in a Panther city and had a fairly unremarkable youth. He was mostly ignored and left to himself. He never really fitted in with any of the other kids, which resulted in his slightly out of balance social skills. He did however, had to run for the army of Thadre when it came. Shugu began his training as a shaman at the age of 12. By that time he’d become a street child, sort of, only sleeping and eating at home. He barely spoke with anybody at the time. There have been a few months he didn’t speak at all, he’d just listen to the other shamans. They seemed to be fine with that, so for a change Shugu did not feel out of place, and slowly he became a bit more social. Although he was found to be a bit weird, he got along with most people, although he never really came to know any of them. He did find he was often able to help out others with advice, and has since then often done so, to feel more like a ‘part of the group’.
Weapon of Choice
- Hates fish (he had too much of it in his youth)
- Earth (Green)
Experience/To next level
Cutlass (2 Atk, 2 Def, 2 Dex, 5 Wgt)
Greater Mask of the Owl
(Magical Unique Accessory + 4, 2 Cha, 2 Mag, 3 Wgt, + 1 Detect lies, Detect Disguises, General Knowledge and Night Vision, Casts Cause Fear Twice a day (1/2), Returns 10% of all the magical damage done to the caster. Mind's Eye
Once per day for every 3 Levels, the wielder of the mask of the Owl can enchant an object to serve as an extension to his eyes during Mag/2 Minutes. The Wielder will be able to see everything around that object, even ethereal or invisible beings, in a radio of 360º. Makes the bearer immune to blindness and able to see in the dark.) (Charges - CF 2/2 - ME - 3/3)
Black Robes (2 Mag, 5 wgt, Bonus to Lv 1 Black Magic)
Black Cloak (3 Car, 3 Wgt)
Tribal Necklace (2 Atk, 2 Dex, 1 Car, 3 Wgt)
Winged Boots (3 Dex, 2 Wgt)
Spell Component Belt (+2 bonus to all actions related with spellcasting, 3 Wgt)
HP - 20/20
MP - 18/26
Str - 4
Con - 5
Int - 8
Mag - 8
Dex - 9
Cha - 4
– Scent, Camoulage, Two Weapon Fighting, Handle Swords, Lv 1 Black Magic, Lv 2 Black Magic, Lv 1 Yellow Magic, Track, Awareness.
Skill Points - 0
Level 1 - Howl, Curse, Oblivion
Level 2 - Drain Life
- Scrying allows the shadowcat to immediately sense anyone's magical power even if they are hidden, dormant, or even far away. Hence, no one with any magic spells can hide from him, stealth attack him, escape from him.
Back to Characters of the Realms