– Torren Rumani
– About six feet, four inches in height. Clean white fur with black stripes and black belly. Broad, strong muzzle with black whiskers. Body and frame are strong but not ripped. Wears no upper garment with the exception of black, leather arm bands that stretch from his wrists to his elbows. Wears black, Hakama style pants that cut off at the ankles. Wears a wound, leather necklace around his neck with a tribal arrow head at the end. Eyes are brown that always appear thoughtful but calm.
– Has no pereference to whether he is alone or with people, but always takes care to note who is around him. Once possessed of a subserviant attitude, he is now independent. A warrior's spirit dwells within, but he also recognizes that little good ever comes from a fight to the death. Humor is a good thing to have, but only in the right place at the right time.
– Grew up in a loving family, but found himself under the apprenticeship of a great swordsman by age ten. After eight years of intensive swordsmanship and martial arts training, he found himself thrown into the ravages of the war come to be known as The War of Corruption
. After three years of chaos, he struck out on his own. After becoming lost in the Tyla desert, he found himself rescued by searchers and brought to Hidden Dune, a city carefully concealed to the outside world. Torren now lives in Hidden Dune amongst the mages of the city. He works primarily as a searcher, bringing stragglers of the Desert to Hidden Dune as he once was.
Weapon of Choice
- Red (Fire)
Experience/To next level
Katana (5 Atk, 3 Def, 2 Mag, - 1 Dex, 8 Wgt)
Wakizashi (3 Atk, 3 Def, 5 Wgt)
Black Leather Armor (3 Def, 2 Mag, -1 Dex, 7 Wgt)
Black Cloak (3 Cha, 3 Wgt)
HP - 16
MP - 13
Str - 7
Con - 6
Int - 5
Mag - 6
Dex - 5
Car – 5
CC - 23/39
– Two Weapon Fighting, Handle Swords, Camouflage, Lv 1 Red Magic, Lv 2 Red Magic, Fire Strike.
SP - 0
Lv 1 - Heat Beam, Magic Circle Against water
Lv 2 - Flamethrower
- Scrying allows the Shadowcat to immediately sense anyone's magical power even if they are hidden, dormant, or even far away. Hence, no one with any magic spells can hide from him, stealth attack him, escape from him.
Back to Party N°2