So, like yeah. My home computer is being, like, such a drag. Like, ohmygawd. Stupid ghetto thing, needs to like, DIE. *giggles*
...This is what not eating does to you. o.o I ate a bit yesterday, but I felt sick and couldn't eat anymore. Parents made me eat more, though...seein
Argh. Another guy claims that they "like" me. I dunno. I don't want to think about him too much. Or teenage relationships, either. If I do, I'll just end up tricking myself that I do like them, and after a while, I'll end up realizing that I don't really like them. In that way. >.< I believe that's what happened with whatshisface. Damn teenage years. I hate you. D:
*boogies!* My parents gave me their 95% yes on me going to Italy and Greece next year! ^^ The other 5% being that something could happen which will prevent me from going. But! I'll try not to think so much about it.
...You know which band I hate know? Green Day. Gahhh. They're getting on my nerves. >< I'm all 80's right now. And powerpop, new wave, pop punk. Fuck yeah. Anything that you can dance too! X3
Uh, yeah. May not be on tomorrow. Disneyland, bitches. Hopefully I can manage to buy a few things. Not for me, though. Just for Shelby, Stacy, and Tyler. And if I have enough money, for Jeanette and Diane, too. <3 Oh, and Chris and Bird. XD ...As you can tell, I won't have enough money.-.- *sighs*
Dan is ignoring me. XD Ah, goes to show how much men tend to be dogs. :3 I'm starring at girls alot. As of late. Shmexy. >>; But! Moving on. XD
Well, I'm off. Don't want to be on. That, and I have classwork to do. Ugh, stressed. Have lots and lots of work to do for school. >< Ah well. Adios.
Love you, Shelby!
My hawt wife. :3
Hee. Non-lesbian porn. XD
*smiles brightly*I got to come home early!
You wanna know whyyyy? *giggles*
I got really sick during second block. :3
Started trembling and sweating while I felt as if my blood had ran cold, had awful cramps that made me wanna cry...
And when lunch started, I went with Stacy to get something to eat, and by then, my vision got blurry and my knees were shaking and I felt faint. Also felt like I was going to throw up.
So, afterwards, I called my dad to pick me up.
Which he did.
So, now I'm here...
Dan is with someone!
Should be happy for him, I guess...
But god, I wanna stop falling for people.
Fuck you all and good bye. <3
I feel like cutting again.
Eh, stupid temptation.
Stupid emoness. *stabs it* oo;
Having more thoughts of suicide.
And now I feel like crying.
And I was having such a good day, too. XD
Ashes, ashes, we all fall down!
*giggles*Eh, hyper. Listening to 80's music. Hell yeah, it's gangsta. X3
Some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you. Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused.
Nummeh. Kinky. XD
Not much homework for me today! :3 Stacy helped me with my Spanish homework during third, so now all I have to do is my history homework. And reading. But I can do that. Though, sadly, we have an essay to work on tomorrow for third. ><
Sites that I need to write about for fourth block. @.@
Couldn't sleep last night. >.<
Think I only got two hours of sleep. oo;
Besides being nosy and listening to the neighbors argue...
I couldn't sleep. >.<
I was too afraid of laying in bed just thinking. @.@
I'm so pathetic. xD
Now I'm off to see The Wild.
And Stacy, if you see this, I'm sorry about the cafe thing! >.<
Maybe we can go to the one in Maywood next time. <3