Here are the films I haven't seen (or have seen such a long time ago that I must re-see them) but I want to see. Feel free to comment on any film here.
Shawshank Redemption Ehh, didn't see til the end :/
City of Lost Children (Seen but can't remember much, other than loved it)
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Seen, have a copy if memory serves
Soul Music From Terry Pratchett's Discworld
Reservoir Dogs Seen in holiday.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Seen, liked, have a copy
Day at the Races Bought the box
(National Lampoon's) Animal House Finally seen with sound
Lilo & Stitch
Castle in the Sky
House of the Flying Daggers Seen in holiday, didn't impress me
Castle Of Cagliostro
Kiki's Delivery Service
At the Circus I have the box, haven't watched this one yet
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Watched in Chaplaincy movie-night. Loved.
Mad Max 1
Man who fell to Earth
War of the Worlds (both old and new version)
And Now For Something Completely Different
Erik the Viking
Being John Malcovich
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
The Great Dictator - Seen a long time ago, need to re-see
A King in New York
A woman in Paris
Final Destination 1 & 2
Basil the Great Mouse Detective
Fish Called Wanda Taped from TV, haven't watched yet
Adventures Of Baron Munchausen
Nuns on the Run
Singin' in the Rain
Wizard of Oz
Dragonheart: the new beginning (the sequel)
Medallion Done. Slightly strange yet a bit uber.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Legend of Bhagat Singh
Tera Mera Saath Raheen
Big Store Bought the box, watched
Go west Bought the box, watched
Night at the Opera Seen, hold DVD
Night in Casablanca Seen, hold DVD
Gospel According to St. Matthew
Ben Hur - I think seen a while ago.
Man without a Past
Ghost in the Shell
1942 Love Story
Dil To Pagal Hai Seen, hold a copy
Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke
Kyo Kii...Main Jhooth Nahi Bol
Hum Aapke Hain Koun
Mera Naam Joker
Hum Tum Seen, hold a copy
Mrs. Parker And the Vicious Circle Seen, and taped from TV
Raju & I (clips in http://www.ani
[Queen of Elftown]
She's a fraud! Silbee is the only Queen of Elftown! *dies*
Student OpinionPanel sucks. They sent me an email saying there's another opinion survey thingie that needs to be filled in, and when I clicked, it said their quota is filled already so there's no need to enter anymore.
WTF? I clicked it the moment it came to my inbox! They technically sent me a mail to join a survey that was already done. Pfft.
Friends-list shavery, got it down to... 43? wtf? I so don't talk to 43 different people! More shavery on the way, I suppose.
If I by chance end a relation that you want to continue, then message me and we'll see.
31 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
Written by a guy. After years of experience.
1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like we do.
2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and you will be mud.
3. Beware of every single male relatives and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your butt at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.
5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
--8.5. If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...
10. Not all of them eat like birds, a lot of them can eat like whales.
11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a pussy.
--11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don't flirt with their moms or friends...that
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be understanding.
21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.
22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better damn well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrest
26. Memorize their birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.
27. Don't marinade the cologne.
28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful. Jewelry is always nice.
29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility
31.Don't ever do anything wrong (well not anything). girls remember things for life and anything you did wrong will be used against you in the future
darkness come to life.
My entry WIP.
It's darkness now, how to include that it's coming to life??
Based in Far Gallery 9 (there's nudies there).
And it is done!
Hun, you were right in a way, it looks best by being as simple as possible.
I'll paint this on a big paper.
Wow. I must have had a party, when all my visitors were friends or friends of friends!
[Kayne] - My hubby
[Aradon Templar] - Dear friend
[Amtharnis] - Aussie Friend
[deus-ex-machina] - RL-friend as well as ET one
[Dory] - My sister
[Linn Scarlett] - Rp-friend
[ally] - Friend-friend
[Linderel] - Hmm, she is on my friends list, so friend
[SilverFire] - Ze friend on ET as well as RL
[Levoton] - ally's friend
All but one are on my relations list. O_o
Latest addment [RiverStar] dropped Keyshika off the list, so I had every name on my Last Visitors List a relation. O_O
And after RiverStar, [The Red Baron]!
Go there and e-mail her to get the survey.
Righty-ho, I'm having an issue with inspiration. My piece for darkness come to life. is in trouble. I have my base, a beautiful two-tone silhouette of a reclining nude (can you get more cliché?) based on a FAR-gallery. The problem is that the silhouette is so pwetty that I don't want to change it, but it's not ready enough to fit the theme of the contest. I've considered making a divine/demonic hand pull the figure's head back, raising her and therefore bringing darkness to life (my inner feminist ran off with some macho guy, so it's turning out to be quite a chauvinist piece - "women are the darkness come alive!" laadelaa).
I think I need suggestions.
[ally]'s latest EW-linkage led me to this really uber tour. This link is the first picture in the tour, click the text "boobs in woods" - that's the tour's name - in the upper right corner to access the tour. Look it through, it is and has excellent art.
(Now that you've been to the tour, you can call me a perv... No wait, no you can't!)
Oh and while we're on the subject...
This'll be my favourite (favourite? The only!) shopping-place when I become self-supportin
((Yes Darling, this is all especially for you :P))
I am Ze Uberosity!
And here's why:
-I haunt all cool WRS-contests and enter them
-I bought new sneakers/train
-I solved the Big Japanese Grid Puzzle in the puzzle magazine that comes to my house. Yes, the big one. The one that was titled difficult... Yes, the result was a panda bear. =D
-I've actually managed to get rp stuff thought and written down lately.
-I managed to sit down and relax to watch Monk with Mom and I love Monk, that actor is the best psycho-actor in the world, right up there on top of the list with Steve Buscemi.
Sometime I'd like to make a chain of diary-links (link to a diarynote that links to another diarynote, etc) and then the final link would be something completely uber.
But as it is:
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks
than the British or Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart
attacks than the British or Americans.
3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart
attacks than the British or Americans.
4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer
fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and
fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what
I'M SAVED! :P
Gape at ze speed!
Help out a cool contest to decide the winner:
(no, I'm not there, I just stalk the WRS nowadays)