As of now, 4-8-2006, these are my qualifications for me to respond to your messages.
Update: 1/12-2007 B.C.
1. I will not talk to a woman under age without a boyfriend or 17 with a boyfriend.
2. I will not respond to any pick up lines.
3. I will not respond to a mere "hi," "how are you?" "hey hottie?" or like messages. Message me using some sort of intellect or inclination you've actually read my description.
4. I like the use of punctuation in messages, so USE IT!
5. I won't respond to excessive "puter-talk." I can handle a little.
6. And finally, if you haven't gathered it yet...I DON'T CYBER!
7. I will not add you to my msn/aim buddy list until you have met all qualifications AND we have actually had a decent message conversation here.
General description? "Of what," I ask. If it were up to me, I would ask specific questions, as to ensure satisfaction with the general description of person, x.
Oh, well. I might as well give this a try. As you may have already assumed, I am a cynic. Moreover, I have an all-around poor sense of humor: dry, dark, and twisted. I wouldn't say I have any admirable qualities aside from my keen fashion sense (sarcasm at its finest).
----Holy crap, I just realized I am able to completely be an SOB throughout my entire "general description." But we wouldn't want that, would we?
So I won't. I'll be serious from here on out...mostly.
Who is Mike?
First off, apparently, I am worth exactly $1,995,576, according to a scientific analysis conducted by [www.humanforsale.com
I know some words people would use to describe me: LIBERAL, short, individualistic, desperate and lonely, (((more coming soon))).
I am political junkie who LOVES to debate. I am a college student at UWS, and I'm going for a legal studies major with a political science minor. Then, it's off to law school!
One could look at the bottom, but I'll say here, just for good measure.
Music (pretty much anything with a guitar, plus jazz, regea, and select hip-hop/rap and country/western SONGS), politics, law, the outdoors (I love backpacking, canoeing, and biking), playing some sports, poetry (writing and reading), and video games.
----But hey, I love just chillin' with my friends. I love having conversations about religion, love, sexuality, but sometimes, it's just fun shooting the bull.
According to TV Guide Online [http://www.tvguide.com/special/starwars/quiz.asp], I am a Jedi Master.
Though I am usually a very good sport about most things, there are things I do get rather annoyed by...especially here on ET.
1. Screen names with ( "...") and you're really only 13. I doesn't work; this tactic will not get men to talk to you, because there's a little thing called "statutory rape." This is a FELONY and will land a man a LOT of time in PRISON.
2. Mentioning, either in your mood or in your profile, you <3 someone. This bothers me for a number or reasons. First, you do have the option to merely state you are involved in your "civil status;" that should make the point. Second, I really don't care about your love life, unless I get to know you. Third, you change. Chances are, you will break up with this person within the next year, and you will say you hate them for breaking your heart. And finally, again, I really don't care.
...okay, so I can't think of anything more right now...
Favorites (Top 3)
3. Rage Against the Machine
Honorable Mention: Bruce Springsteen
1. "Walking in Memphis" (Marc Cohn)
2. "DOA" Foo Fighters
3. "Counting Bodies Like Sheep To the Rhythm Of the War Drums" (A Perfect Circle)
1. Audioslave (Audioslave)
2. Evil Empire (RATM)
3. "Born In the USA" (Bruce Springsteen)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean
1. DUCK HUNT
2. Super Smash Brothers (and Melee)
3. ...all MARIO games
Celeb Hotties (Female):
1. Catherine Zeta-Jones
2. (Tie) Gwen Stefani and Gabrielle Union
1. Matt Damon
2. Brad Pitt
3. Chirs Cornell
[Political Stances]; I encourage you to message me if you have concerns:
Abortion: BOTH stances are terrible! I am neither Pro-Choice nor Pro-Life.
Same-sex marriage: SUPPORT
ANWR Drilling: OPPOSE
Gun Control: SUPPORT
Affirmative Action: SUPPORT
Patriot Act: OPPOSE
Iraq War: OPPOSE. However, the troops must stay in order to fix what we have done.
School Vouchers: OPPOSE
Universal Health Care: SUPPORT
Evolution in Schools: SUPPORT
Death Penalty: OPPOSE
Ten Commandments in Gov't Buildings: OPPOSE; America was not founded on Christianity, for Thomas Jefferson was a Deist.
Coffee Tawk if you like to debate highly controversial issues.
PUT AN (X) IN FRONT OF THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE
AND A (_) ON THE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE DONE AT LEAST ONCE. ADD AN "I NEVER" OF YOUR OWN.
----FalconXwings, Axeman08, and I are going to Antarctica in early January of 2130...
POEMS: have moved to Roq's Page, page 1
10 questions, answer only using that band's song titles (its harder than you think)...
Chosen Band: Soundgarden
1. Are you male or female?: Spoonman
2. Describe yourself: Superunknown
3. How do some people feel about you?: Angel On Fire
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Burden In My Hand
5. Describe your family?: She's a Politician
6. Where would you rather be?: Sub Pop Rock City
7. Describe what you want to be: My Wave
8. Describe how you live: The Day I Tried To Live
9. Describe who you love: Girl U Want
10. Describe what you hate: All Your Lies