Username (or number or email):

Password:

 Register a user on Elftown 

~jelly_bean~ (CRAZY!)

Member #82066 created: 2004-09-03 04:32:19Simple URL: http://www.elftown.com/82066   

Name: Genell

photo

drawing

Friends At a Dance
(left to right)Jayson, MOI, Panthea, Carina!

Elftown titles and orders
Adventurer

Description:
ok this is what my friends think of me because i didn't really know what to say so...
1.careing
2.generous
3.sweet
4.fun
5.cute
6.hyper
7.short...Damn you Cait i'm not totaly that short.... 5'1 not that badO_o
8.hyper have to put that twice because it is so true 90% of the time the other 10% i'm just retarded
9. very nice
oh wow that tells you a heck of a lot =P
i must add something about my self to make me sound umm whats that word SELFCENTERED... i like vampires, dogs, reading, listening to music and checking out guys ass lol the last one was a lie more like checking out guys in truck with my best friend Ayla muah
Wait i fergot something My best friemd on this thing is [Aylien] check her out

HEY AM I REALLY THAT FRIGGIN HYPER?


My favorite song by David Usher

Time of our life

I once saw a man on fire
staring at his window
watching as the flames grew higher and higher
i thought that i saw him cry
or was he only laughing
as his life went rushing on..

and maybe we're just like him..
maybe we're all waiting
for our moment to begin

who of us are open
who of us have freedom really
who of us can tell what these dark days will bring
all of us are hurting
all of us are crazy now
all of us are watching the world as it spins

i once had bird like u
a bird of prey
still your tearing at my insides
and yesterday when you flew so far away
if you find the morning save a piece for me

who of us are open
who of us have freedom really
who of us can tell what these dark days will bring
all of us are hurting
all of us are crazy now
we're crazy now..

i'll smoked a cigerette
i'll eat the flesh instead
another whiskey more or less
or more or less, yea
i like the drugs that sail
i love u when we fail
when we fail

i once saw a man on fire
staring at his window
watching as the flames grew higher and higher
i thought that i saw him cry
or was he only laughing
laughing..

who of us are open
who of us have freedom really
who of us can tell what these dark days will bring
all of us are hurting
all of us are crazy now
we're crazy now..

all of us are hating
all of us are dreaming
all of us are watching these times of our lives
we want it all
we want for nothing
for nothing now

Chop suey - systeme of a down

Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup)
Grab a brush and put a little
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable
You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to
I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, DIE
Wake up
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup)
Grab a brush and put a little
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable
You wanted to
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You wanted to
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
You wanted to
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
You wanted to
I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
Father, father, father, father
Father into your hands, I commend my spirit
Father into your hands
why have you forsaken me
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken, me oh
Trust in my self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
In my self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die

http://www.elftown.com/img/photo/65246_1094363651.jpg

Age: 17Year of birth: 1989Month of birth: 4Day of birth: 11

Gender: female

Fantasy race personality: Elf
Elftownworldmap 51°47.910'N 127°30.708'W

Place of living: Canada - British Columbia

Town: vancouver

Known languages
EnglishFrench

Elfwood artist: No

Elfwood writer: No

Elftown crew wannabe: No

Favorite drawing objects
strange

Computer interests
chatemailmusic

Music
alternativeheavy metalpop
progressive metalpunkreggae
rock

Other interests
animalsbookscard games
catschasing the preferred sexdancing
dogsdrinksfantasy
fashionfishingknitting
physicssingingsewing
travellingwriting

Civil status: married

Sexual preference: opposite sex

Body shape: normal

Height: 153


News about Elftown
Help - How does Elftown work?
Get $10 worth of Bitcoin/Ethereum for free (you have to buy cryptos for $100 to get it) and support Elftown!
 
Elftown – the social site made for fans of scifi and fantasy

Visit our facebook page