Join The Shadows- All of us have a dark side
Join Johnny Depp Lovers United- Depp is one of the best actors in the world.
Join Huggers United- Because everyone needs a hug once and a while.
Some Rules That You Should Read:
1. No, I don't care if you think the stuff I like is stupid. Take it somewhere else.
2. If I haven't known you for 5 years, know everything about you, talk to you all the time, and seen you in person each day than NO you can not have my address.
2. I don't give out my SN...
3. I'm not going to put stuff out in public so that I impress you, and hide stuff so that you'll like me. If I like Britney Spears, thats how it goes (I don't, I hate her), and you better take it how it is.
Facts About Me:
1. I'm nice, but not nice to the people who annoy me (AKA Jackson...)
2. I sympathize with people who suffer, but if they complain 24/7 than I get annoyed.
3. I'm trustworthy, I can keep secrets...
4. I AM a gossip... but if my friends dont want me to say something I won't.
5. I am used to sticking with my friends, and keeping them as long as I can.
Secret pleasures (Not secret anymore): Singing to linkin park at the top of my lungs with the music up top notch, Dancing to my music, Writing fan-fics (Really bad ones), Having my friends tell me what a great friend I am, Having people go out of their way to talk to me, Having people confide in me.
Public pleasures: Dancing in the rain, Eating snow (clean, or at least I hope it is), Having my cat sleep near my head on my bed and find her still there when I wake up, Spinning around so that the whole world is tilting when I stop, rolling down hills in the rain, Going barefoot on clean grass, Eating apples, Watching the sunset, Reading in my room, Watching my cat play.
A few crazy things that I did or saw the last two weeks:
1) Saw a man with only underpants on a guitar on Broadway avenue. It said 'Naked Cowboy' on the back of the underpants.
3) Saw a guy on the street that dressed as a native american and looked something like a mix between what I thought Sirius and snape looked like in the Harry Potter Series. - It was damn creepy!
My views on life: It can be very very hard, but there are times in life when I am just so glad I'm me. Sentimental times when I'm relaxing on a bus and watching the early monring sunset and thinking, 'That is a beautiful sight' and watching the golden tones it makes on the buildings.
Than there are times when I'm frustrated and just want to scream, and sometimes I do if no one is there. At some points there are times when I cry and feel that nothing could come out of my life, which is NOT true, and thats when I go up to my room and start to read which dulls the pain. You see, when I get deppressed I read instead of thinking about taking drugs, drinking beer, or any of that stupid stuff that will make people die early. Its sort of an escape for me and it helps a lot.
One of the greatest feelings I have is when I know that I have years ahead of me and I get so darn cocky. I could cheer and laugh, take off my socks in the middle of the middle of the street, and I wouldn't care because who could stop me?
My world is messed up, insane, wild, and I love it.
(Favorite Band) - Linkin Park (Likely to change very soon)
(Favorite Actors) - Johnny Depp, Pierce Brosnan
(Favorite Movies) - The Grudge, 6th Sense
(Favorite Books) - Blood and Chocolate, Wicked, Interview With the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, The Harry Potter Series
(Hottest Guy) - Stuart Townsend in Queen of the Damned (In really life he is pretty ugly)
Things, Feelings, People, ect. that I do not like
Eitamn (Stupid name, stupid person, it fits)
My dad (Thanks for being there... not)
Suicide (Senseless, a terrible idea)
Pop (Depends on the kind... I do not happen to like soft and romantic)
Nsync (There was that warped time that I actually liked them, *brrr*)
Gore+Blood (It disgusts me)
Drugs (Unfortunatly I do have friends who do it...)
Abuse- Animals and people alike
Things and people I love or/and enjoy
My brother (Engineer in training)
My sister (New York girl... pretty in pink)
My mum (A pain in the neck, but I still love her)
Kitty (My cat. Original name right?)
Hazel (My dog)
Books (My savior)
Wine (On special occasions only)
Magic (Real magic in nature, not supernaturel magic)
My friends- That I actually know
Evan M (One of my best friends, a jerk its true, but he can be very nice and good for conversation)
Evan W (Nice and fun... childish but w/e... who needs to grow up fast?)
Jack and pepae (Two of my neibor's dogs that died just a year ago... such fun they were)
My sayings and things I believe in
Friends are like food. You can go on a diet, but enventually you will starve.
Writing is not something I do simply because I enjoy it, I write because I need to.
Without happiness. Wthout life.
My Elftown Commitments:
- To join this contest I am hosting, you must write a poem or enter one already made, on something revolving around strong women. Details on page.
Dr. Seuss' lost tongue twister
see if you can do this:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat.
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top. Betcha you can't resist passing it on
-got it from [Teir'Dal
] who got it from [The Last Laugh
] who got it from[moonshiner
] who got it from [alu
], who got it from [StarBucks_Whore