Page name: Christmas Competition [Exported view]
# of watchers: 7
Greetings, and welcome to Elftown's official Christmas Competition!
Moderated by the Elftown Council
Please read the [#RULES] and the [#THEME] before entering! Make sure your work is in by the [#DEADLINE]!
1. No stealing:
Entries must be created by Elftowners and posted here by the original artist.
Works must be written and conceived of by Elftowners and posted here by the original author.
2. Old creations/works allowed:
Old creations/works are allowed in this contest, provided they have not already been submitted to another official Elftown Contest. If your creation/work has been submitted to an unofficial contest, then you are still free to enter it here.
3. Each member may submit two (2) entries for each medium (photography, art and poetry).
4. All images must be uploaded to Elftown: To upload your image full-size you can use the feature 'Upload a folder of images' that is shown on your house.
This feature allows you to upload one, multiple images or zip-files in their original size to a wiki page.
Once you click this link you can follow the instructions. See also uploading images.
5. Length: A poem should be fewer than 50 lines.
6. Subject matter: Creations/works that depict graphic violence, pornography or other disturbing actions will not be accepted. Only creations/works that fit the [#theme] will be allowed.
7. Medium: The media allowed are photography, art and poetry. An entry should only pertain to one medium, so it is clear for which badge you are competing.
Photomanipulation and animated GIFs are not allowed.
Tracings and paint-overs are not accepted. Referencing is fine, but if a large part of the image is referenced, please post the reference picture used along with your submission.
8. Vote-mongering: Asking people to vote for you is not allowed. You may ask people to vote in the poll in general, but not specifically for you.
9. Queries: If you wish to discuss something about how the contest is run, or the rules, then please use the commentsection below! If you wish to bring up a query about whether a certain entry fits the theme, please speak up before the entries make it to the polls. You can still speak up even after the contest is closed, as long as the polls have not gone up yet. Complaints received after the aforementioned will not be considered valid. Concerns about stolen work may be raised at any time.
Deadline 1st February 2016
There will be 1 winner for art and 1 winner for photography.
Up to 2 poems will be picked out by Literature Judges from all those presented.
Winners and participants will receive the following badges, depending on the medium of the entries they submitted:
The previous years' submissions:
Christmas Photography Competitions
Go or return to:
- Elftown Christmas Competitions
|Show these comments on your site|