– Taru’lu Ciernaga (Called Lu or Taru)
– Flame Bearer
– Lu is tall and slender, her height reaches at about 5’9”. She has short curly unmanageable dark red hair, with a long braided tail on the left side of her neck. She has pale skin, light red eyes, pointed nose, and a rather wide mouth, which looks great on her ever smiling face, and overall makes her look like she’s in her late teens. She has many piercing on her ears, one on her left eyebrow and also her nose, and a single red flame tattoo on her left shoulder. She puts on little clothing, and it seems like her fire inside makes her feel so hot that she can’t bare the lightest clothes on her; so a single top and a silk skirt would do. Her footwear are real comfortable and she always ties the laces differently on each foot. Around her waist is a leather waistband to which she ties her pouches, vials and weapons. She wears many bracelets, armbands, rings and pendants, and sometimes even she forgets what each one does.
– The racial Ignean fire inside her blood, has turned Lu into a lively, talkative character. She is always trying to cheer people up and start conversations with anyone who’ll show any interest. Like her name, which means ‘Firefly’ she’s the light in the darkness, giving hope to everyone when there’s no where else to turn to, and brightens up everyone’s spirit like a single burning fire in the dead of night. When it comes to situations she has to be serious, she focuses only on the matter at hand, which is a relief, but at the second she feels there’s room for some fun, she’ll go back to her carefree style. Her temper is one that rises fast, but her joyous personality makes her relax soon and forgive an forget easily.
– Lu’s parents were both free spirited Igneans who liked traveling the lands more than anything. Her father being a Witch doctor and her mother a Pyromancer , they were great help everywhere they went, helping the weak, the old and the sick. Lu was born as a traveler child, having visited many places inside her mother’s womb, without even knowing.
When she was born, her father believed that like her mother, she should eventually become a flame bearer, and thus as they continued on traveling, slowly she learned the basic knowledge for being one. The three traveled together yet, until Lu turned 18. It was then that she proposed to her parents that she should start her own path in life, and see where it leads her. Although they loved her very much, and maybe because they did, they let her start her own journey in life. She promised she’s become a great mage, like her parents and they hoped that they already couldn’t wait for their paths to cross, and for them to reunite once more. Much sighs and tears, before she finally said farewell to them and went the opposite direction they were headed.
Many years passed, Lu traveled on, meeting people of different races on her path, and befriending most, not hating the ones that turned a cold back towards her. She taught , about her skills, her spells and the land. What she liked most was to learn the different ancient and new stories. In one such story was that she heard about the mages guild outside the walls of the city of Ashhel. She was very intrigued to go there when she heard they accepted anyone with potential, and the thought of the test only tempted her more to head that way next. And so she did, packed her things and headed for the city of Ashhel.
Weapon of Choice
– Butterfly Sword
– During the time she passed thought Rysallis, she happened to spot a pack of Silverons. They kept away from her as much as possible, and she kept her distance, watching the friendly beasts for a day. What she saw was a single cub who followed the mother Silveron and her other cubs but was somewhat left outside. Lu suspected that she was like an adopted cub, probably having lost her own mother. She felt sad for the cub, but there was nothing she could do, so after a day she started to continue on her way.
For half a day, she couldn’t help but feel that she was being followed, so she decided to rest and face her feelings, and see if anyone was really on her trail. She slept beside her small campfire that night and when she woke up the morning next, she found the little Silveron sleeping peacefully at her feet. Lu never understood why the cub had decided to follow her, but she suspected that this way he could get more care and attention. So she gave him the name Fedha, meaning silver, and so he became her traveling companion and friend.
Experience/To next level
Robe (1 Def, 1 Mag, 5 Wgt)
Butterfly Sword (3 Atk, 3 Def, 3 Wgt)
War Shark (Not Proficient!)
(raw attack, 7 Rng, 2 Wgt)
Red Cloak (2 Mag, 2 Cha, 3 Wgt, bonus to Level 1 Red Magic)
Viper Ring (50% chance of preventing poison)
Blood Necklace (2 Atk, 1 Wgt)
Bedroll (5 Wgt)
Rations x3 (3 Wgt)
Waterskin (2 Wgt)
HP - 14/14
MP - 13/13
Str - 6
Con - 5
Mag – 6
Int - 6
Dex - 5
Cha - 5
– Magic Resistance, Level 1 & 2 Red Magic, Basic Enchantment, Handle Butterfly Sword, Fire Strike, Focus Magic
Skill Points - 1
Lv 1 Spells - Flame, Light, Evaporate, Flash
Lv 2 Spells - Ignean Spirit
- Every 5 levels, the flame bearer can select a red magic spell and alter it, either increasing all of its effects by 1 or more grades ( 1 grade means from 4 turns duration to 5 turns, from d4 damage to d6, etc) or adding an extra GM-approved effect. The alteration of the spell has an XP cost of 500XP per spell level.
Back to Realms of Lemire
Back to Party Nº7