A religion teacher assigned her class an essay on what makes a good Christian. One student wrote about praying nightly, say no to abortion, banning gay marriage, and donating money. The other student wrote about talking to God and allowing people to enjoy their lives, and supporting gay marriage.
The day the teacher was to hand the papers back, she called up the second student and told him she would pray for him when he went to hell. The student asked why would he be going to hell, and why he got an F on his paper. The teacher told him that Catholisim is against gay marriage. The student looked at her for a minute, then said aloud, "I'm gay." The teacher kicked him out of class as if he had said fuck or worshipped Satan.
A girl in the back of class who had a boyfriend and was obviously straight got up and left too.
* If you would leave the classroom, repost this. It doesn't matter if you're straight, bi, or gay. It doesn't matter if you're Catholic or not. Everyone is a human being and deserves happiness. *
1) New York City has 11 letters.
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin
Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers.
6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 +
1 + 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number
911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 =
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers
Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is
the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah
and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel
afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
What do you think now?!
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball then, HEY LOOK!!! FREE EYEBALL!!!
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyeball then it's just fun you can't see.
It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!!
1) why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?
- because those men already have boyfriends
2) why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
- because breasts dont have eyes
3) what do attorneys use for birth control?
- their personalities
4) what is the difference btwn a gf and a wife?
- 45 lbs.
5) whats the fastest way to a mans heart?
- through his chest with a sharp knife
6) how do you get a sweet little 80 year old lady to say the F word?
get another sweet little 80 year old lady to yell B-I-N-G-O!!
7)WHATS THE DIFFERENCEBTWN A NORTHERN FAIRYTALE AND A SOUTHERN FAIRTALE?
-A NOTHERN FAIRYTALE BEGINS "ONCE UPON A TIME
-A SOUTHERN FAIRTALY BEGINS "YA'LL AINT GONNA BELIEVE THIS SHIT..."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black"
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And you have the nerve to call me colored?"