001: Name: Dale
002: Nickname: Dale
003: Country of living: North Wales
004: Shoe Size: 10
005: Birthday: February 23
006: Hair Color: Brown
007: Eye Color: Green/brown
008: School/Work: no school and certainly now work (damn it!)
009: Smoke: When I'm stupid enough to, which is usually when I've been drinking.
010: Hobbies: I have not hobbies
012: Relationship: nope
013: Piercing: no
014: Tattoos: dot on right knee
015: Favorite country to go to:I haven't been to all of them yet
016: Are there people you won't reply to: They can't reply to this can they?
017: Nicest person you met this year: Beccy
018: Person you rather not meet this year/ever: I wouldn't know until I met them, now would I?
019: Who would you like to meet: good people
020: Who do you admire most: I'm not sure
021: Most sexy person(s): Natalie Portman, hehehehe, just because Claire hates her
023: Favorite vehicle: Beetle
024: Favorite Movie: I'm not sure
025: Favorite City: paris
026: Favorite Music: everything
027: Favorite Stuffed Toy: RABBIT!
028: Favorite Parfume: parfume?
029: Favorite Magazine: undiscusting, pretentious or dishonest ones
030: Favorite sound: there are so many
031: Favorite TV Show: ER and Dr. Who!
032: Favorite writer: Keats, Oscar Wilde, Keroac, Dylan Thomas
033: Favorite Nickname: noonne
034: What is on your mouse pad: probably all the junk its under in the attic
035: What is under your bed: Me :¬)
036: Favorite Color:Purple
037: Favorite song: no
038: Favorite song at this moment: Venus - bringer of peace by Gustav Holst
039: Favorite Food: pasta and sauce
040: Favorite class in school: life drawing
041: Favorite Drink: black russian, absinthe, ammaretto, coffee, tea, water, milk
042: Lucky Number: 13
043: What do you think is the greatest about yourself: I don't really know what I'm about to start with
044: What deodorant do you use: right gaurd EXTREME!
045: Favorite Shoes: Oh my, mmmm yess my lovely grape purple dr martens!
046: What time do you go to bed on weekdays: the time when my eyes won't stay open
047: What word do you use most irl: the? What does irl mean anyway?
048: Most romantic moment in your life: such things are only for worthy ears
049: Most embarrassing moment in your life: I'd hardly tell you
050: You spend your time outside or inside: both
051: What do you do in the weekends: anything
052: What class in school do/did you dislike most: art, its the only class I have
053: You're Breakfast: crumpets and tea!
054: What do you really, really dislike to eat: MEAT!
055: Pets: five cats and many other eccentric creatures
056: Laugh or dream: what an odd question
057: Serious or funny: and another one
058: Fast or slow: three?
059: You prefer being alone or have relationship with someone: I've never had a proper relationship so I wouldn't actually know
060: Simple or complicated?: what???
061: Cremate or Buried when you die: Buried.
063: Stay up late or go to bed early: late
064: Light or dark?: not too light and not too dark
065: Speak or Silence: each when they apropriate
066: So you like tall or small boys: erm...niether
067: Newspaper or Television: Newspaper
068: Hug or kiss: does anyone not like to hug or kiss?
069: Happy or Sad: I hardly want to be sad
070: Life or Death: life
071: Gig or Disco: combined baby
072: Left or Right: right.
073: Sausages on top, or on the side: I like them on the side of my arm chair
074: Brunets or Blondes: it doesn't matter one bit
075: What would you ask God if you could ask him 1 single question: hello?
076: You believe in reincarnation: everything is reincarnated when you think about it
077: You believe in Aliens: I'm not sure, I've seen a few ufos
078: When you die, what will be your last words?: If I knew I wouldn't say them until the time came
079: Does true love exist: I expect
080: How many kids would you like to have: I don't know
081: What is the one thing you can't stand: horrible people
082: Best feeling: love
083: Worst feeling in the world: the abscence of it
084: What are you afraid of: the world falling apart
085: Are you an emotional person: who do I compare myself to?
086: Do you ever cry during a movie: not properly but sometimtes
087: Your goal in life: not to waste it
088: What was the promise you made to yourself at New Years Eve:I can't remember
089: Favorite art-artist: van gogh, turner, rothko? I don't know there are so many
090: As what animal would you like to come back as: an otter
091: What is the most beautiful part on the female/male body: "it depends on the person entirely. In general, i love eyes and hands, but everyone has a few random bits of beauty. Finding them is the best." I agree with Kat
092: Most original place to ask your love to marry you: Under a tree containing every member of the polyphonic spree who are playing what a wonderful world
093:What do you think of Elftown: addictive, depressing, wonderful, and very odd
094: Is there something you miss about Elftown: no
101. Which finger is your favorite? : the one with the accidental heart shape on it
102. When did you last cry? today
103. What is your favorite lunch meat? go away
104. Any bad habits? skipping lessons, eating crumpets, caffine...
105. Are you a daredevil? when it seems like a good idea at the time
106. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I don;t think so
107. How do you release your anger? by throwing things such as paintbrushes
108. Where is your second home? I have two?
109. Do you trust others easily? it depends what I'm entrusting them with
110. What was your favorite toy as a child? RABBIT!
111. What class do you think is totally pointless? art
112. Do you have a journal? many, in odd places with odd entries which are usually not dated as I rarely know what the date is
113. Do you use sarcasm alot? yeah...right
114. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? yes, too many, there are some violent bastards out there! They knock over your chips, pull your hair, give you black toes and kick you
115. Who is you favorite singer? Jeff Buckley and Bjork
116. Would you bungee jump? yes
117. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?I have to
118. Do you think you are strong? no
119. Whats your favorite icecream flavor? mint chocolate chip
120. How many people have a crush on you right now? I honestly don't know
121. Who do you miss most right now? most people
122. What color pants are you wearing right now? black
123. What are you listening to right now? a plane going along the flight path directly above my house damn it
124. Last thing you ate? curry
125. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
126. What is the weather like right now? I can't see, its night time
127. Last person you talked to on the phone? Jamie, brother of Louis
128. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That there is someone of the opposite sex opposite me
129. Favorite drink? go away!
130. Favorite alchohalic drink? and again!
131. Favorite sport? ping pong at the moment
132. Do you wear contacts? no
133. Favorite chocolate? dark
134. Favorite month? I'm not sure
135. Last movie you watched? finding netherland
136. Favorite day of the year?
137. Are you too shy to ask someone out? usually
138. Scary movies or happy endings? I can accept a bad ending if it makes a good enough point
139. Summer or winter? summer
140. Hugs or kisses? both... again.
142. Living arrangements? my bedroom or my "studio"
143. What books are you reading? Hahahaha a silly amount
144. What did you watch on tv last night? the newwwss
145. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? get out of bed and hit my head on either the celing or the light
146. How manny hours are you sitting behind the computer? at the moment?
The harshness of the rain outside
contrasts against the warm feeling within,
the sun gets through the clouds a while,
and projects raindrops onto my skin.
This lady is so cool, she looks like a pixie, plays the harp and sings about being a child.
Maybe vicars will start wearing penguin suits? Urgh, I'm just about sick of religious maniacs. Life is beautiful and amazing, people need to take it for what it is.
[.Whats the most exotic place you've been to?]
Indonesia, I lived there for a year!
[.Do you wear glasses?]
[.Have you ever planted a tree?]
[.Have you ever tried counting to a million?]
[.Do you read during the summer?]
Yes, nothing like a straw hat, a book and some tea!
[.What is one thing that is turned on all the time?]
Nothin, if it was anything it would me my computer or stereo.
[.Did you ever want braces?]
[.Did you ever cut your own hair?]
Haha yes, not quite as badly as some have. I'll never forget the day yaz was left alone with scissors at the age of about six.
[.What are you wearing?]
Blue velvet jacket, yellow t-shirt, black jeans, blue boxers and odd socks.
[.Have you ever roasted marshmallows?]
[.Have you made a snowman before?]
[. Do you have a secret handshake with someone?]
I'm not sure
[. Have you ever made paper?]
Argh! Death to stupidly thought out art projects! DEATH TO THEM ALL! Who in their right minds asks for their students to do a life size painting of themselves? Its pointless, fair enough if they want you to do a self portriat but a life size one?
Sorry, bad ranting.
Billy Corgan's new album (all of it)
Listen to some of this blissful music... http://profile
* Drinking song : the alabama song, Tolkein's drinking song
* Funny song: bobby brown goes down - Frank Zappa
* Inspirational song: across the universe - Lennon and Harrison, what a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
* Mellow song: chello song - Nick Drake
* Nighttime song: Ahh the whole of Twilight to starlight - Smashing Pumpkins
* Sunshine Song: setting the controls to the heart of the sun - Pink Floyd, Teardrop - Massive attack and anything by Led Zeppelin
* Silly Song: funny little man - aphex twin
* Getting ready song: all around the world - Red hot chilli peppers
* Crying song: redemption song - Bob Marley, hallelujah - jeff buckley
* Heartbreak song: Cupid de locke - smashing pumpkins, Love will tear us apart - joy division
* Depression song: Lithium - nirvana, levi stubbs tears - Billy Bragg, everyboy hurts - REM and a pumpkins one I can't remember the name of.
* Dark song: where the wild roses grow - Nick Cave and Kylie, dead skin coat - khanate, the mercy seat - Johnny Cash (nick cave cover)
* Celebrating song: teenage kicks - undertones, all you need is love - Beatles
* Party song:
* Dancing song: the teaches of peaches (hahahah!) very ape - Nirvana, funky shit - prodigy, superstar dj - chemical brothers, anything by the levelers or lounge lizards
* Loved-up song: it must be love - madness, I hope that I don't fall in love with you - Tom Waits
* Nostalgia song: 1979 - smashing pumpkins, No woman no cry - Bob Marley
* Sing-along song: love will tear us apart, teenage kicks
* Uplifting song: Float on - modest mouse, sunshine underground - chemical brothers
* Angry song: wake up - rage against the machine, coma america - amen
My god people! This video pretty much made my day! People in rabbit costumes playing music!
Today I saw the most beautiful shooting star. It was big and orange and had a long tail!
I'm missing my amazing friend and listening to mare with a headache. Check them out... http://www.mar
They make me feel like I'm in a dark cave colours falling from the celling. What?
It seems like all inspiration has left me today, and yesterday and quite likely the day before that. Life is lacking excess in everything but unexcess at the moment. I'm getting closer and closer to letting the poor love birds out of their cage. They are the result of my dad's discusting softness with my sister and her discusting want for anything cute (regardless of its wellbeing). I mean, I live in a family of vegetarians, surely my dad would have the ethical wisdom to know its wrong to keep birds in a small cage because they look pretty. They also got three of them, one female and two males! Now one of them is left on his own while the other two swoon, my dad has clearly forgotten the reasoning behind the name "love bird".
My body is telling me I'm addicted to caffine again. Oh joy, headaches all 'round!
Tell me, am I wrong to be angry with my dad for searching through my things for his CDs (which he NEVER plays) when my back is turned? I mean for a start he could just ask me for them back and secondly what about my damn privacy! Its just not something you do, unless you are a communist. Perhaps my dad is a communist!
Today ain't so interesting but I feel like writing anyway. I've just realised I've been singing almost every other day for the last six months and my voice has hardly improved, its quite pathetic. What a waste of time. I'm also partly writing this entry because I have no idea what day it is, if its friday, its possible that I'm going to the pub. We'll have to see. Tea, yes tea, isn't it brilliant? It always leaves you wanting to drink more, it warms you up, it wakes you up with its little dose of yummy caffine, its a good social activity, its neither sweet or savory so you can have it with almost anything. This is especially good if you don't like the taste of whatever it is. It contains anti oxidants which help preven the corruption of cells which slows down the process of ageing and decreases your risk of getting cancer. On the whole I think tea is amazing.
Boring would not be an apt word for today. Today I didn't do a single thing worthy of note. I feel compelled to head butt the keyboard...tgy
Ahh! There are insects on my monitor! Don't leave windows open at night with computers on, this is what happens! Mass bug invasion! Why do they want to be on the moitor? They can't read can they? Oh no! Perhaps they can, perhaps they are reading these very words! Oh yes, as I was saying, I LOVE it when insects crawl on my monitor. Delightful beasts!
On to more important matters...
Live 8! Bob is a saint, listen to him and do what he tells you, the world will be alot better.
Pink Floyd! Music dosen't get much better kids. Those who did not watch it are very silly indeed.
I'm tired now, the bugs have gone to sleep and so sould I, buh bye.
The night the music died part 1
Those two colours remind me of
that special christmas feeling,
I stood, watching them,
transfixed on the oily swirls,
gliding across the glistening
trampled, over and over,
those feet still massage its surface
milling across the projection,
they turn their heads to
laugh at my smile,
the look of child like awe,
posessed, hypnotised and intoxicated,
the swirls, toxic looking themselves,
a trigger happy poison,
not smoked, injected,
snorted or injested,
through large, dark
and dliated eyes.
The trees leaned over,
comforting and parental,
dowsed in that toxic light,
alive and warm,
a peaceful nook in chaos,
their arms beckon me futher
into my fungal stupour,
there I was led away,
I held hands like that fascinated
child who cast its shadow not so long ago,
pulled into the cold and chaotic
current of the hysterical night,
it was a feaver,
no one could see it,
dark and crazed eyes
glinting like rocks in the stream,
they welcomed me,
we all understood
that none of us did,
swooping like a
streak of matt paint
across a glazed plate,
veering to an uncertian halt,
where elusive shadows,
celebrated their uncertain and
There it was, there,
hit by nothing,
silent and dead,
I slipped back into the current,
silent and dead,
an empty shell,
refracting empty light,
I felt it, this was,
the night the music died.
Today I invented an almost-perpetu